Re: [Gimp-user] Export Control Classification Number ECCN

12 сент. 2014 г. 20:25 пользователь "IT Export Compliance (P66)" <
ITExportComplianceP66 p66 com> написал:

I am the Export Compliance Analyst for the Phillips 66 Company. I am
contacting your company

We are not a company, we are a free software project. Our "legal
department" is called Free Software Foundation, although personally I'm not
sure whether they still remember that.

If you are unable to provide the ECCN or CCATS, could you please provide
the following information:

1.      Is there any encryption utilized within the software?

No.

2.      Is there a log on/authentication process utilized to access the
software?

No.

3.      Brief description on what the software is used for?

GIMP is image editing software.

Alex