Re: [Gimp-user] <DKIM> Antialiasing on GIMP

I am using Kubuntu 14.04, so KDE 4.something and Gimp 2.8. I<ve met a lot
of gimp user with the same bug.

Thanks

On 05/09/14 02:40, Meho Jarvis wrote:

Hi everybody,

Does anyone have ever heard about the antialiasing problem with GIMP?
Since
I am on KDE, I can see a green halo around white text and, even after
looking around on the web, I didn't anything to solve this problem.

Also, the problem seem to occur since 2012 and still has no solution...

Anybody could help me with this?

I have the hazy memory of Gimp text tool using sub-pixel rendering but as
far as I know this has been fixed rather quickly.

What version of Linux, KDE, and Gimp are you using? Can you post a sample
image?