Re: [Gimp-user] gimp deskew plugin v1.1 released

On 10/26/2014 10:01 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
Hi,

I've just released a maintenance update to Karl Chen's old plugin
called 'Deskew'. The plugin is originally intended to fix skewed
scanned documents and relies on 3rd party code to do so. It has no
options whatsoever and just does the job.

Cool!  I have spent a LOT of hours doing just that thing.  It will
be interesting to see if Deskew is an improvement over using the
Perspective tool in corrective mode.

:o)

Steve