Re: [Gimp-user] registry.gimp.org won't let me register

I have been trying to register since they had closed registration due to
massive spam attacks. When they opened registration back up, it had kept
my details from the previous attempt and wouldn't let me activate the
email that I wanted. I tried as well to contact the admin and ran into
the same trouble. I did find his homepage though here.

http://ingo.fargonauten.de/

Maybe you will have some better luck than I.

Cheers