[Gimp-user] Watching Dated GIMP Videos

It might have been better for the OP to describe what he hopes to
achieve with GIMP and ask whether a specific video offers the best
advice for that task.

Greg Chapman

Well, I really just wanted to know how far back in GIMP versions in general,
thus in videos on the Net, one can still follow and find relevancy. More
specifically, I use Lightroom extensively, but I need a program (not Photoshop,
not a $700 program and not a monthy subscription requirement!) in order to do
what Lightroom can't do: layer work, compositing, enhanced cloning and stitching
(for panoramas).

--
Starkman (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)