Re: [Gimp-user] paint with color from gradient

I used to know how to paint with color from gradient. Various help sites
say hoose the dynamics Color From Gradient, but I haven't been able to find
that option.  How can I use airbrush with Color from Gradient?
Thanks,

​When the airbrush tool is selected, look in its options in the bottom part
of the window. Click the icon on the left of "Dynamics" to open the menu of
available dynamics.​

--
Olivier Lecarme