Re: [Gimp-user] Blueprint Style Effects?

Yes, that is the same as DOG (Difference of gaussian). :)

On Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 3:56 PM, Elle Stone
<ellestone ninedegreesbelow com> wrote:
On 11/07/2014 03:34 PM, Garyfx wrote:

You mean just exchanging colors?

Well, I may have not been as articulate as I could have.  I want to take
JPG
images of trailers and turn them into line schematics or outlines.  I want
just
the line drawing or frame of the trailers like the images I attached in my