Re: [Gimp-user] Blueprint Style Effects?

You are looking for edge-detect. Fliters -> Edge Detect.

Play with the algorithms to get the one you like best. Try difference
of Gaussians which might be best for what you want. After you detect
the edges, you may have to use desaturate/invert/threshold also.

HTH,
Partha