[Gimp-user] How to Design a Twitter Header in GIMP

Hello everyone!

I recently posted another GIMP tutorial on my YouTube channel on how to design a
Twitter Header. Headers are the large banners at the top of your Twitter page.
This tutorial is for all skill levels, including beginners, intermediate users,
and experts. I include how to import images into GIMP, how to copy and paste an
image into a composition, how to add a gradient, how to work with layers, and
how to export a file.

Here is the link:
http://youtu.be/rYEXS-Ze6II

If you have any questions, feel free to comment on this thread or comment on the
video, and don't forget to subscribe!

Thanks,

Mike.

Attachments: