Re: [Gimp-user] [Gimp-developer] GIMP should fork babl and GEGL

On 11/05/2014 09:07 AM, Simon Budig wrote:
Elle Stone (ellestone ninedegreesbelow com) wrote:
Why would any sane developer want to write all the new code and have it
exist side by side with equivalent hard-coded sRGB functions?

Why would any sane developer want to fork an existing libary and have it
exist side by side with an equivalent but subtly incompatible library?

Bye,
         Simon

You are entirely avoiding the very pertinent question I just asked and you full well know it.

Now could you try answering the question I did ask? Although frankly I'd rather hear what Jon Nordby has to say.

Elle