Re: [Gimp-user] HATE the new save vs. export behavior

On Tue, 04 Nov 2014, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
Do you really think arrogance and sarcasm helps deescalating the problem?

No, and that's why I'm kindly asking you to refrain from emails like
this one in your further contributions to GIMP's mailing lists. Thank
you.
[...]
For the record, I'm not going to wear a mask of grave seriousness in a
public mailing list. This is not a corporation. It's a free software

For the record, I am the *last* who is asking for grave seriousness,
I agree that in a volunteer project sarcasm, irony, and fun should be
present (and I am fighting against Debian's move to abolish that!).

My email was about you ignoring the issue. That is all. But you didn't
get it.

Norbert

GPG: 0x860CDC13   fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0  ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13