Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 20:17:28 -0600
From: gimp dreamchaser org
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Subject: [Gimp-user] keyboard shortcuts for 50% view, etc

I have not been able to get the keyboard shortcuts for < 100% view
(<shift>2, etc.) to work since as long as I can remember.
The ones for 100% and greater ('1', '2', etc.) seem to work fine.

If I activate the shortcut key editing dialog and try to set the shortcut
manually, e.g. <shift>2 for 50%,
instead of displaying <shift>2 it displays "@" (which is the normal character
for <shift>2 on my keyboard) and it works fine.

Does anyone else have the same issue?

Is there something I am missing, or are the shortcuts simply not working
in my (fbsd) build?

Gary