Re: [Gimp-user] greek letters

On 18.05.2014 09:23, Gary Aitken wrote:

It works two different ways on this windoze box (can't test on
my fbsd box as I'm rebuilding world now).
1. Release the <ctrl> and <shift> after typing 'u'.
   Then hit <enter> after all the hex chars are in.
2. Keep <ctrl> and <shift> down until done with hex chars;
   releasing <ctrl><shift> completes the sequence

Does the problem exist with both methods?

For the records:

On any of my Windows systems, either methods works just fine in GIMP.

On my Debian testing system, they work just about everywhere.

--
Regards,
Michael