Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP move tool

Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 18:24:17 +0400
From: alexandre prokoudine gmail com
CC: gimp-user-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP move tool

16 мая 2014 г. 18:17 пользователь "Richard" <strata_ranger hotmail com>
написал:

GIMP has basically no support for this kind of
object manipulation at this time, though I agree
that in some cases having a few 'vector objects'
as their own discrete layers (a la text objects
and layers) would be very, very convenient.

Just for precision's sake, GIMP has a backend for vector layers, without UI
(there _was_ initial UI, it was never merged). But the code hasn't been
touched in years, and I've my suspicions about its usefulness.

Alexandre