www.youtube.com/channel/UC05Y8hpbFOSQ4ivh01R_1AQ

These are quite short videos (3-4mn each) that illustrate how to perform certain
tasks in GIMP. I have done already 6 episodes, which are :

#1 : Face Swap in GIMP using Seamless Blending.
#2 : Using Pack Sprites Filter to Render a Cool Logo.
#3 : Descreen Image using Fourier Transform.
#4 : Easy Skin Softening in GIMP using G'MIC "Smooth Skin" Filter.
#5 : Mimic Fractalius Effect in GIMP.
#6 : Easy Image Montage in GIMP.

I'm planning to add more, if people are interested. If you have any ideas of
things we could add, just let me know. Also, a new major version *1.5.9.0* of
the G'MIC plug-in has been released yesterday :)
Don't forget to update (or to install it if this is not already done!), at :
http://gmic.sourceforge.net/gimp.shtml

Cheers,

David.

--