[Gimp-user] space ôptimized gray icon theme for Gi mp

Hi !
Although I wasn' t making a fuss of Gimp's dull  available themes at
the time , I kind of enjoyed the "space optimized gray icon theme"
that I discovered in Gimp Users. Unfortunately I have had a major
problem with my PC and lost this precious reference. It looks like it
is not available anymore (as far as I know ).As far as I can remember
Eckhard M. Jäger is the source of this icon theme. Any suggestion ?
Please forgive my english: french is my native language !
Greetings,
  Guy Poizat.

this one

http://dev.speed-dreams.org/Eckhard/pro-gimp-greyscale-color-icon-theme-120630.zip