Re: [Gimp-user] Path Advanced Settings

On Sun, Mar 30, 2014, at 07:33 PM, Ofnuts wrote:
On 03/29/2014 02:09 AM, akovia wrote:
I always wondered for instance why you can create a perfect circle with
the Ellipse Select Tool, but converting it to path gives horrible
results. To make a perfect vector circle I have to use a shape path
plugin and enter coordinate and radius values which is time consuming.
There really should be an easy way to make a simple vector circle.

Try this script: http://www.gimpchat.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9739

Wow!
You just made my life a lot easier. Thank you for sharing Ofnuts.
I would still love to see some more user friendly setting built into the
core, but you certainly put a smile on my face. :)

--
  akovia