[Gimp-user] Python plugins not present in Partha Build

Last night I installed the 2.8.10 build from Partha.com. As it loaded it
"queried" all the plugins, but when it opened not only was no plugin based on
Python available, but no Python-Fu or Python console was available.

Python is present in the build, however. I've emailed Partha about this, sending
him my pluginrc file. Using the --verbose option launched GIMP but produced no
output.

Any suggestions?

--
Tgharris (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)