[Gimp-user] GIMP -2.8.10 Brushes

Ofnuts wrote 16 Mar:

Technically, the script creates an entry in the menu of the "Brushes"
dialog, but it's not really designed to be used from a menu.

What you do is:

1) check that the script is installed: >Help>Plugin browser and search
"native", this should show "Brush size to native"

2) >Edit>Keyboard shortcuts,  search "native" and assign a keyboard
shortcut.

Then when you want the current brush at its native size, just hit the
key you defined.

Thanks Ofnuts,

I did what your instructions expressed and these worked very well with the
current native sizes of brushes. But my problem is how to alter the
'native' sizes to what I wish for each brush.

Idea on that would be most helpful.

Regards,

Randhir Phagura