Re: [Gimp-user] Windows: GIMP's ever changing minimized icon

I am on Windows 7 and I don't get that--I just have that little GIMP-dog
thing down on my taskbar. What OS are you running? (And version of GIMP,
etc.)

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 9:24 AM, Richard <strata_ranger hotmail com> wrote:

Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 21:18:44 +0100
From: forums gimpusers com
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
CC: team gimpusers com
Subject: [Gimp-user] Windows: GIMP's ever changing minimized icon

Is there anyway to make the minimize icon just be the gimp icon?
 Looking for a
different icon based on the image I'm editing is quite annoying!

--
FrankZentura (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)

While I personally do not find it annoying, I agree that -- especially in
single-window mode -- there is little to no reason GIMP actually needs to
show image thumbnails as its application icon.

-- Stratadrake
strata_ranger hotmail com