Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP JPG unsaved

 I honestly have to say that I like GIMP 2.6 MUCH better! For one, you
have the same paint tools, however when it comes to the smudge tool,
its just not giving the same effects as GIMP 2.6. Another thing which
is a huge asset to my cartoon uploads is that I find it hard to save
it into a JPG file. I don't understand why you have changed this, as I
use Facebook for promoting my stuff and now can't because I can't save
the files into JPG. ... I do manage to save some pics into JPG, but
its very hard to do.. Is there a better or lesser complicated and less
frustrating way to create files easily into JPG? I want the 2.6
version back.. That one was my fave.

File->Export As

Just put a ".jpg" extension at the end of the file name, the default
is to export as png

--
Owen