Re: [Gimp-user] Is this like Photo Shop?

On 3/13/2014 11:53 AM, Richard wrote:
From: meredithdriscoll mac com
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 10:15:10 -0400
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] Is this like Photo Shop?

Wow! Thank you. I'll give it a shot.
Much appreciated.
Meredith.
On Mar 13, 2014, at 8:53 AM, Meredith Driscoll wrote:

  > Hi. I am new to Gimp and was lead here by friends who use this
site. I need to design an invite to mail out for a non profit meeting. I
  have never used Photo Shop and friends mentioned I should try this
site, but I am clueless as to where to start. I have downloaded an
illustrated image from Istock to use in my invite. It is a PDF format.
I hope someone can help guide me through or give some tips.

Thanks so much,

Meredith
...did you just reply to your own post, or is there an off-list reply somewhere that the rest of us on the
list missed?

-- Stratadrake
strata_ranger hotmail com