Re: [Gimp-user] Beginner question, rotating photo cube

On 3/7/2014 9:53 AM, Bob Shaw wrote:
Good day, I`m a new user and require some guidance to create a rotating
photo cube using map object.
I am working with windows 7, and have Gimp 2.8 and GAP 2.6 installed. I
have verified some tutorials and saw a Youtube project with a rotating
photo cube. I have followed the example but my finished project does not
spin in a smooth fashion. It appears to turn sporadically. Could anyone
point me in the right direction? The object is to apply this information to
other animated functions.
Thanks very much

Bob
<snip>

Have you checked the time each frame is to show? Have you let the object
fully load? I know even on my laptop sometimes a really big animation
takes a while to load and it looks like it isn't a smooth animation.

--
Yours in Christ,

Joseph A Nagy Jr
"Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, But he who hates correction
is stupid." -- Proverbs 12:1
Original content CopyFree (F) under the OWL
http://copyfree.org/licenses/owl/license.txt