Re: [Gimp-user] Toolbox problem

Hello Gunold,

Thank you for the link but I'm afraid my German is not terribly good. I've lived in Canada all my life, not Germany; my mother describes my German with the word "Deutschverderber" ;-)

I think I got the essence of the video though so I'll try to figure out the rest by imitating what I saw there.

Nochmal, vielen Dank! (Again, many thanks.)

--
Reinhardt

On 2014-03-04 1:59 AM, Gunold Brunbauer wrote:
Hello Reinhardt,
because I think that you can understand german language I would like to
recommend you this link:
http://www.xn--gimp-fr-kinder-lsb.de/test3/index.php/component/content/article/78-buch/111-so-macht-man-gimp-anfaenger-sicher

You will find a video to show you how you can make the GIMP GUI good for
beginners.
HTH,
Gunold

Am 04.03.2014 04:01, schrieb Chris Mohler:
On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 6:05 PM, Reinhardt Christiansen