Re: [Gimp-user] Close up color gaps

Thanks Chris- simple and it worked very well.

Really appreciate you taking the time to help.

Dominik- likewise.

All the best,
Ian

On 28 Feb 2014, at 17:06, "Chris Mohler [via GIMP]" <ml-node+s1065349n42115h7 n5 nabble com> wrote:

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 8:53 AM, Yanno <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'd like to close up those whites so there are only red and orange patches
ie for the white border to be filled with the colour on either side. The rub
is I want to keep the colors solid- no blurring/feathering etc

Select by color, Select->Grow, fill with the color, repeat for each color?

Chris

http://gimp.1065349.n5.nabble.com/Close-up-color-gaps-tp42110p42115.html
To unsubscribe from Close up color gaps, click here.
NAML