Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP Software

On Tue, 2014-03-04 at 21:03 -0800, Perry & Tracy Beard wrote:
Liam,

I am using GIMP 2.8.0. If CUPS is for Macintosh, I have OS MS Windows
8.1. I keep telling the software that I am using 4 x 6 photo paper,
but it still will not print.

OK, so sounds like you're using a Mac, but I don't have one of those so
I'll have to let someone else answer from here I'm afraid.

Exactly how do you tell the software you are using 4 x 6 photo paper,
and when? Can you give the exact list of steps you go through, and say
exactly what goes wrong? Also, what printer is it?

Thanks,

Liam