Re: [Gimp-user] gimp 2.8.10 Color Managerment

28 июня 2014 г. 7:59 пользователь "billn" <forums gimpusers com> написал:

I am using Ubuntu 14.04      It might be way over my head...lol

Why would it be?

Attach a color measurement device to a USB port. Then go to the control
center, launch Color applet and use the wizard to create a color profile
for your display. You only need to know how to buy devices on ebay/amazon,
attach them to usb ports, and click buttons.

On the other hand, it would be advisable to actually learn how to use color
profiles properly.

Alex