Re: [Gimp-user] Can gimp store layer meta-data?

On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 11:13 AM, Brendan Scott
<disposableemail apps opensourcelaw biz> wrote:
I would like to import photo references and be able to keep track of what
file came from where within my xcf file, preferably within the layer to
which the reference is imported (or paste). Any idea if this is possible?

It's a work in progress by Commons Machinery, currently on pause,
because they are working on a web service and are in need of more
contributors to keep working on libraries as well.