Re: [Gimp-user] Wavelet Decompose

You'll likely need to compile the plugin?  It's distributed as source files
from the registry (assuming you downloaded it from here:
http://registry.gimp.org/node/11742).

From the INSTALL file included with the package:

INSTALL
=======

For Linux and Unix users
------------------------
To install this GIMP plugin simply state

make
 make install

for a system wide installation (with root privileges) or

 make
make userinstall

for a user installation. A restart of The GIMP is recommended.

Other platforms
I'm sorry I have no knowledge on how to install plugins on other platforms.
hope others will find a way.