Re: [Gimp-user] Can't Find "feather_paste.py" Script File

* Partha Bagchi <partha1b gmail com> [01-18-14 16:15]:
Hi Joe,

Even now, it's a new thread.

You started with one thread (which forget now), then you used "Why so
complicated" to respond to my questions, and then you used "Can't Find
feather_paste.py plugin" and now you are using "Can't Find
feather_paste.py" Script file.

Thus it's difficult to keep all the suggestions to you together.

Any way, all the trouble is because you cannot find the menu item on your
system and everyone is trying to help you.

Partha