Re: [Gimp-user] How manu GIMP user are there

17 янв. 2014 г. 2:01 пользователь "anis siteduzero" <anis souames gmail com>
написал:

Hi
I was asking my self about how many gimp users are there ?
I searched an answer to this question many time on the web but i didn`t
find any thing about this

And you won't, because GIMP has no "phone home" feature to know exactly how
many people run it.

It could be hundreds of thousands of people, or millions, or tens of
millions. There's no way to know for sure, but many ways to speculate :)

Alexandre