[Gimp-user] Can't see exactly what's SELECTED.

Fuzzy selects can be tricky.  You can try using the
antialiasing/feathering options on the select tool, but then these
"specks" will end up partially selected...

In the meantime, it's time to learn about a little thing called
QuickMask.
-- Stratadrake
strata_ranger hotmail com

I neglected to mention that I did turn on the QuickMask, but I think that the
large size of the image (a NASA Earth map, for example) still made it very hard
to see all that was selected.  I spent some time carefully "painting out"
hundreds of little bits, only to end up not liking the overall picture.  Anyway,
I guess it's just easier if the image is not so huge.  Maybe I'll give Despeckle
a try.  Thanks.

Joe

--
SirCrow (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)