Re: [Gimp-user] Old Digital Photo Frame

On 01/12/2014 04:29 AM, Paul_Clarke wrote:
Hello

I have been given a circa 2006 Photo frame that works very well except the
system on it is set for DOS 16 bit and my more modern photos refuse to work.

I can save the photos but is errors on them.

How do I save the photos in a form that this device can use?

Thank you for any assistance

Regards

Paul

Old hardware (digital frames or DVD readers with a slide show function) doesn't support "progressive" JPEG while this has become a default setting in recent Gimp releases. This can be changed in the the JPEG save dialog settings (advanced options)(and save that as the new defaults...).