Re: [Gimp-user] Scaling on Center; Add/Subtract with Brushes

SirCrow wrote:
(Why do I have to type in that challenge thing every time?  Doesn't the system
know it's me?)

You shouldn't have to. Once you've subscribed to the mailing list, and replied to the confirmation message once, you should be able to just send emails to the list.

Are you sure you're sending from the address you're subscribed with? Depending on your setup, you may be receiving email through an alias different from your outgoing address - so you'll need to subscribe the outgoing address. I think you can then set that address not to receive email if you need to avoid getting duplicates. See: