Re: [Gimp-user] Looking back at 2013

Thanks to all who work on Gimp or support it in other ways.
And Happy New Year...

On Sun, Dec 29, 2013 at 2:48 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine <
alexandre prokoudine gmail com> wrote:

30 дек. 2013 г. 2:43 пользователь "Helen" <etters h gmail com> написал:

However, this did not solve the problem for those of us who simply want
continue
"save as"  to .ping, .jpg, or .whatever we choose.  That feature was
arbitrarily removed
for no good reason.  My wish for 2014 is that this feature will be
returned.

Well, my wish for 2014 is not having to remind anyone about following the
code of conduct in this mailing list. And definitely not have to do any
sabre-rattling in terms of managing list subscriptions here.

Alexandre