Re: [Gimp-user] matting or anti-aliasing of shapes

How do I stop receiving these emails.  I thought I had put a stop to them.

Win Brayer
winbrayer cox net
Home:  480-948-2160
Cell:  602-618-5230

On Feb 4, 2014, at 5:28 PM, bktheman34 wrote:

Yes it can be done in GIMP.

Open your image in GIMP. Choose a new background colour which is as close to the
background your image is going to be displayed over. In GIMP click Filters > Web
Semi flatten. Repeat for each layer of your animation. Now save your GIF. Now
see how it looks when displayed over the background.

--
bktheman34 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)