Re: [Gimp-user] Local Help files for Gimp 2.8.14

On 12/31/2014 05:51 PM, Mark A. Martin wrote:

I just installed the latest Windows release, and the help application, but
when accessing help from within the program, it goes to the web to get the
help files.  This is OK, as long as I'm connected, but obviously bad if I'm
remote.  There has not yet been a pdf release of help for this version, but
is there a local help application that is accessible off-line? Thanks.

Did you change the GIMP configuration to use the help files you have
installed locally?

--
Regards,
Michael