Re: [Gimp-user] HELP PLEASE!

You didn't mention which OS and so I am assuming Windows? If yes, take a
look at Sagethumbs: https://code.google.com/p/sagethumbs/

It can display XCF files in WIndows Explorer.

Hope that helps.

Partha

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 2:06 PM, <sethunlimited telus net> wrote:

Hi everyone!
I’m hoping you can help me here please.
I recently installed GIMP, and it is a phenomenal pieces of software!
I’m only having one problem with it.
After I download and edit a picture, I go to save it, and it does go into
my folder, however, the image is one of the GIMP logo and not of the image
itself.
If you could help me and tell me how to fix this, I would be extremely
grateful!
Thank you and have an awesome day!
Seth.