Re: [Gimp-user] Gimp download android

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 4:03 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine
<alexandre prokoudine gmail com> wrote:
28 апр. 2014 г. 5:17 пользователь "Jehan Pagès" <jehan marmottard gmail com>
написал:

Note that I don't think that anyone is against getting a real GIMP for
Android, adapted for tablets and phones or such devices. But simply no
contributor ever shown interest into starting the porting work and
contributing this upstream.

I don't think that would be porting. More like starting from scratch :)

Well it could be argued it won't be GIMP then, but actually I would
not be against a GIMP-for-mobile-device project, based on GEGL but a
completely different UI. :-)

If I ever get a smartphone some day, I may be interested even more. :-)

Jehan

Alexandre