Re: [Gimp-user] Gimp won't start (Oxc000007b)

On 01.04.2014 02:56, Whalecenter wrote:
This is not commonly known as a problem. What did you do to fix it?
I downloaded the dll file and put it in my system32 folder.

Ok, so this is where any useful attempt to fix further GIMP problems on
your system is doomed.

Remove this file from the system32 directory again. What you did was
sabotaging your GIMP install, maybe even your whole system.

When you are back to the missing DLL problem, then please post what this
is showing you, then we can attempt to fix this instead of wreaking
havoc on your system.

--
Regards,
Michael