Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP being sold.

Le 25/09/2013 20:00, John Meyer a écrit :
On 9/25/2013 4:01 AM, Glenn & Christine Bumford wrote:
I've enjoyed using GIMP for some time but came across this today.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Photo-Image-Editing-for-Adobe-Photoshop-CS-6-7-8-10-11-Elements-Full-Retail-user-/141063615708?hash=item20d80bf4dc

Leads here and now to
"Unfortunately, access to this particular item has been blocked due to legal restrictions in some countries. We are blocking your viewing in an effort to prevent restricted items from being displayed. Regrettably, in some cases, we may prevent users from accessing items that are not within the scope of said restrictions because of limitations of existing technology. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, and we hope you may find other items of interest on eBay."

Selling might be legal but depending on the price, it could be considered as a scam or consumer abuse.

JL