Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP being sold.

The bigger crime might be the stolen images with a copyright plastered all
over them...

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 1:00 PM, John Meyer
<johnmeyer pueblocomputing com>wrote:

On 9/25/2013 4:01 AM, Glenn & Christine Bumford wrote:

I've enjoyed using GIMP for some time but came across this today.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/**Photo-Image-Editing-for-Adobe-**
Photoshop-CS-6-7-8-10-11-**Elements-Full-Retail-user-/**
141063615708?hash=**item20d80bf4dc<http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Photo-Image-Editing-for-Adobe-Photoshop-CS-6-7-8-10-11-Elements-Full-Retail-user-/141063615708?hash=item20d80bf4dc>

My understanding is that GIMP is free but if you look closely at the
interface it looks just like GIMP.
Hopefully this ends up with someone concerned with development as I
couldn't find a specific addy for this situation (If there is one)

Regards
Glenn.

There's no crime in selling GIMP.