Re: [Gimp-user] Strange Blue Scribble Showing on some XCF Files Opened in Gimp

On 09/16/2013 10:39 PM, mmartin1 wrote:
Hello All,

OS: Windows XP
Gimp v 2.8

Not sure when this started happening since the last time I used Gimp was about a
week or so ago and everything was fine at that point... Now when I open these
".xcf" files I've been working on in Gimp I see this strange Blue Scribble that
is showing in the same location for pretty much all the xcf files I opened.

I went through every layer in the "Layers" window and made each one NOT visible
in an attempt to see if it was something on one of the layers, but it remained
there even after ALL layers were no Longer visible. I also created a new xcf
file, saved it, then re-opened it in Gimp and NO scribble was there...

If I export one of the files showing the Blue Scribble into any other format and
then re-opened it in Gimp the Blue Scribble is gone too.

Anyone have any idea what this could be?

Looks like a path... Do you have anything in your Paths list dialog?