Re: [Gimp-user] Olympus RAW

On 13-09-10 03:15 PM, Peter Van Severen wrote:
Was just trying to open some older pictures from my Olympus.
But GIMP does not recognize the Olympus RAW-format, i.e. the ORF-extension.
How to solve ?

You need to install either the ufraw or dcraw plugins for GIMP. I use the dcraw plugin as I don't like how the ufraw plugin asks me about ways it could alter the image as part of the file load process.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.