[Gimp-user] Gimp Contact Sheets

I know it's not GIMP, but if you're just looking to solve the problem
of
generating contact sheets for a directory of images, imagemagick might
be
helpful (not sure if it will, but figured it might be worth at least a
mention):

http://blog.patdavid.net/2013/04/using-imagemagick-to-create-contact.html

Got it and thank you for your reply... But in answer to my question(s)...

 "Do I open a photo (or photos)  first or
open
the plug-in first? " And ,yes, once the photo(s)  or plug-in is open,
 where do
I find it on the menu as an option? In plain English, how do I get to all
of
these dialog boxes shown in the manual? Is it because I need to download
something called  "Python?" If so, what do I do with the file once it's
downloaded?

--
Old_Seafarer (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)