[Gimp-user] GIMP Magazine - Issue 4 is Now Available!

The GIMP Magazine Team is pleased to present Issue #4!

The
focus of this issue is both photography and digital arts.  Issue #4 is possibly our best issue
ever!  Issue #4 is 100 pages and it is
available:

As a
FREE Digital Download at http://gimpmagazine.orgAn elegant online viewing experience at
http://issuu.com/GIMPMagazine A
truly exceptional print version available at: http://gimpmagazine.magcloud.comAnd an
iPad version for those Apple fans of GIMP Magazine also at MagCloudA 6 minute Directors
Cut Video on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swW-1qg2_0wAnd all of this is accessible from our
website http://gimpmagazine.org

Join
over 10,000 people who already follow GIMP Magazine:

Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/116869971719072318131/postsTwitter www.twitter.com/GIMPMagazine Issuu
http://issuu.com/GIMPMagazineYouTube
http://YouTube.com/steveczajkaand
even subscribe to our website.

It
would be amazing if you could help spread the word!  Our magazine cover image is on our website if you want
to include it in a tweet, a blog post
entry, or simply forward this to your team or friends.

Thanks

Steve Czajka

Managing Editor, GIMP Magazine (http://gimpmagazine.org) ISSN: 1929-6894

You should check out my portfolio at http://flickr.com/steveczajka or follow me on twitter at