[Gimp-user] I'm finding it hard to work with brush sizes in 2.8

I completely agree! It would be great to be able to set the slider range for
brush sizes, preferably with an option to set a number (e.g. 2, 5, 10, etc.) as
a gradation of the scale.

Anna

">> It might >> also be useful to be able to set the max and min
values
(max in particular). >> I suspect there are very few people who want a
brush size more than 1000 >> (but hey, I don't design billboards). > >
used to recompile my own gimp with a larger maximum brush size, >
although
I have not often used more than 400 pixels or so. > > Being able to
set a
maximum might help with "Fitt's Law" - quicker > selection of the
largest
size. "

I am typically using a brush sizes of 1,2,5,10,20 the sliders are basically
useless
to me. Is there a way to set the max of the size slider? (and any other
sliders for that matter)

Paul

--
seadeer (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)