Re: [Gimp-user] Can't text edit

I am guessing you are using OS X Maverick? It seems the keybindings are not
quite up to par here. So, they interfere with editing text. So, either use
your system preferences to show the keyboard (not tested) or take the
drastic measure of turning off all keyboard bindings within Gimp.

If this is not about OS X, please ignore.