[Gimp-user] runtime error

Hi all, wondering if you know what is causing / how to fix this problem. I've
been using gimp for a couple of years with no problems, doing minor image
editing. The last couple of days though, it has been crashing with 'run time
errors' I get a bit of work done then it crashes, today there was no error
message it just froze up then closed. I uninstalled and reinstalled a newer
version yesterday but it is doing the same thing. Help?
Thanks

--
tracyd80 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)