[Gimp-user] 2.8 toolbox

Hi,

Moving from 2.6 to 2.8. I was used to the toolbox displaying extra options for a tool, lets say text tool (font, position, color, etc.). But using 2.8 I don't get these options (there is only text saying 'drop dockable stuff here'.

Also the text tool seems to have changed, now displayed in the canvas. Apart from missing the options mentions before, I find the text tool is covering my workspace in an unpleasant way atm.

Best regards,
\r